TimeTools T550 is a Multi-GNSS referenced enterprise class stratum-1 NTP appliance. Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure with a clear bright LCD display. The T550 utilizes a number of reference clock options to provide accurate synchronization of large networks.
- 32-Channel Multi-GNSS Timing Receiver.
- Concurrently Receives GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou. Galileo ready.
- High Stability TCXO Oscillator for Holdover.
- NTP Daemon Synchronizes to within 1 usec UTC.
- Stratum 1 Operation via GNSS or Stratum 2 via external NTP servers.
- Synchronize Up To 200,000 Network Time Clients.
- SNMP Trap Alert Notifications.
- IPV4 and IPv6 Dual Stack.
- Dual 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Ports
- Made in UK with 6-Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Support.
Synchronization of Large Networks
Supporting both NTP and SNTP protocols, the T550 can synchronize a range of servers, workstations and network infrastructure. By processing up to 1500 NTP requests per second, it can serve in excess of 200,000 network time clients – enough for even the largest of networks.
Combining a high-performance processing module with LINUX PPS kernel timing, the NTP sub-system can synchronize to within 1 microsecond of UTC.
Sophisticated, High Sensitivity Multi-GNSS Receiver
Concurrently receiving GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou GNSS satellite signals, the T550 is also Galileo ready. Additionally, a high stability TCXO oscillator provides extended stratum-1 operation in the event of satellite signal loss. With the ability to automatically warn of any impending leap-second insertion, the T550 can correctly insert leap-seconds without any operator intervention.
Secure Source of Time
Corporate network security is of paramount importance. Internet located NTP devices reside outside of network firewalls. They require open ports in order to be able to contact them. By residing inside a network firewall, no firewall ports need to be open. The T550 NTP appliance provides a secure source of time. Additionally, it implements secure protocols for monitoring and configuration.